When someone uses the word “—and,” it is premised on the idea of something more. Two ideas are joined together to make something new and better than before.
And a Half is a brand consultancy and design studio based in Manila, Philippines, that builds brands and finds solutions with start-ups, corporations, and communities. The brands we create are made to solve problems and create new forms of value.
Our design process starts with our relationship with our partners. Work gets done and gets done well through collaborative partnerships between designer and client. Both parties are equally engaged from beginning to end, with mutual respect for each other’s thought processes. This keeps the work focused and honest, steadfast and authentic.
Branding and Rebranding
- includes research, creating a visual and verbal identity system and options for naming services
- consultancy service providing insight and direction on the brand’s influence on collaterals and marketing strategies
- an expansion of the brand’s initial visual identity into different collaterals (includes print design, wayfinding and more)
- applying a brand’s visual identity through packaging creation
- application of brand’s visual identity through web design services
User Interface and Experience Design
- application of brand’s visual and verbal identity and enhancing user experience satisfaction
Social Media Activation
- kickstarting the brand voice and social media persona through a monthlong activation service.
Ateneo Art Gallery
Beyond the Box
Climate Change Commission
Department of Finance
Digits Trading Inc.
Duck & Buvette
Ortoll Group of Companies
Pacific Glass Corporation
Potsdam Supply Co.
Red Crab Group
Rock and Seoul
San Miguel Corporation
San Miguel Purefoods
San Vicente Palawan
Shangri-la (Fort Bonifacio)
The Red Crab Group
Yabu House of Katsu